We offer several Bachelor and Master projects to talented students who are excited about condensed matter theory. The projects focus on different topics including the study of topological phases of matter, quantum many-body systems out of non-equilibrium, and the development of efficient numerical algorithms.
The list of possible projects include:
- Machine learning of quantum states
- Non-Abelian symmetries in random circuits
- Simulating quantum many-body systems on a quantum computer
- Two body localization in disordered systems
- Efficient simulations using matrix-product states
If you are interested, please send me (Frank Pollmann) an email and we can set up a meeting to discuss about possible topics.