We develop novel X-ray imaging methods using highly brilliant synchrotron radiation and conventional laboratory X-ray sources. We mainly focus on quantitative multi-modal approaches combining spectral and phase-contrast imaging. Currently, we are aiming at applying these methods for improved breast cancer detection and for quantitative 3D virtual histology of human tissue.
- Signal Retrieval from Non-Sinusoidal Intensity Modulations in X-ray and Neutron Interferometry Using Piecewise-Defined Polynomial Function. Journal of Imaging 7 (10), 2021, 209 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )
- Fabrication of x-ray absorption gratings via deep x-ray lithography using a conventional x-ray tube. Journal of Micro/Nanopatterning, Materials, and Metrology 20 (04), 2021 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )
- In-vivo X-ray dark-field computed tomography for the detection of radiation-induced lung damage in mice. Physics and Imaging in Radiation Oncology 20, 2021, 11-16 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )
- X-ray dark-field radiography for in situ gout diagnosis by means of an ex vivo animal study. Scientific Reports 11 (1), 2021 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )
- Dosimetry on first clinical dark‐field chest radiography. Medical Physics, 2021 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )