We develop novel X-ray imaging methods using highly brilliant synchrotron radiation and conventional laboratory X-ray sources. We mainly focus on quantitative multi-modal approaches combining spectral and phase-contrast imaging. Currently, we are aiming at applying these methods for improved breast cancer detection and for quantitative 3D virtual histology of human tissue.
- Dose and spatial resolution analysis of grating-based phase-contrast mammography using an inverse Compton x-ray source. Journal of Medical Imaging 7 (2), 2020, 023505-1 - 023505-13 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )
- K-edge subtraction imaging for iodine and calcium separation at a compact synchrotron x-ray source. Journal of Medical Imaging 7 (02), 2020, 023504-1 - 023504-12 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )
- X-ray Dark-Field Radiography. Investigative Radiology, 2020, 1 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )
- A theoretical framework for comparing noise characteristics of spectral, differential phase-contrast and spectral differential phase-contrast X-ray imaging. Physics in Medicine & Biology, 2020 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )
- Grating-based phase-contrast CT (PCCT): histopathological correlation of human liver cirrhosis and hepatocellular carcinoma specimen. Journal of Clinical Pathology, 2020, jclinpath-2019-206380 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )