Derzeit sind keine Themen für Bachelor-Arbeiten verfügbar.
The topics are designed for a processing time of 9 months. Special knowledge is not necessarily required. Further information can be obtained at the chair.
- High efficiency next generation solar cells
- Novel nanostructured thermoelectric hybrid materials
- Smart nano-sensors made of stimuli-responsive polymers in solution and in thin films
- Silicon-Germanium based anode coatings for Lithium-ion batteries
- Perovskite Solar Cells for Space Applications
- Printed polymer-based thin film batteries
- Lightweight Organic Solar Cells as Alternative to Nuclear Batteries for Deep Space Power Generation
- Near-infrared Quantum Dot Solar Cells for Space Application
For the period of 2.5 - 3 years, payment in accordance with TV-L is offered, including all the usual benefits. Funding is project-based for the subjects offered. Knowledge in one of the following topics is desirable: Polymer Physics, X-ray diffraction, neutron scattering, optical microscopy or AFM. If you are interested, a stay abroad is possible.
We offer contracts on a time scale of 1 up to 3 years, depending on the topic of work. The remuneration will be according to the German rate TV-L. Applicants should have research experience in experimental scattering techniques using x-ray or synchrotron radiation. Knowledge in polymer physics will be of particular value.